Lifting the coronavirus restrictions and opening the borders of most countries in the world led to an unprecedented growth in the popularity of international and even intercontinental travel and https://telegram-store.com/catalog/product-category/channels/travelling. According to USnews this year there are 8 countries in the rating of the most popular and comfortable countries which every self-respecting tourist should visit.
- Portugal. This small country, located in the west of the Iberian Peninsula, is great for families and singles. Portugal can also be an ideal choice for people who appreciate comfort and know how to get the most out of life. Tasty local food, authentic culture, centuries-old history, monumental architecture and a real cult of family values – these are not all the advantages of this wonderful European country.
- France. Incredible atmosphere of romance and love, exquisite delicacies and “high” cuisine, 37 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as activities for almost every taste and budget (from impressive parks and gardens to Alpine villages and ski resorts) annually attract travelers from all corners of the globe to France.
- Spain. About 11% of Spain’s national GDP comes from revenues generated by the tourism industry. There is nothing surprising here, because the country has long been famous for its resorts on the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. There are also many historical and cultural attractions, national parks, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Italy. If you can’t imagine your life without shopping, brand name outfits, seafood, sociable personalities and warm weather, you should definitely make time to visit Italy. Take our word for it, this country will not disappoint you with its pristine sandy beaches, Roman and Renaissance historical monuments, and fascinating local villages that look as if they were painted by medieval artists.
- USA. Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles annually attracts tourists dreaming to get a lot of bright and unforgettable impressions. In the USA it is extremely important to walk along Broadway, to visit the Grand Canyon, to lie on Hawaiian beaches and to spend an evening in a casino in Las Vegas.
- China. A few decades ago this country was closed for travelers, today it is a real center of attraction for tourists of all stripes. China is rich in natural, historical and cultural attractions. It is also interesting with its distinctive culture and cuisine.
- Great Britain. This country is famous for its amazing culture, controversial history, sophisticated social and tourist infrastructure and a huge variety of entertainment. It has the oldest universities in Europe: Oxford and Cambridge, where every student of the planet dreams to study.
- Netherlands. This small European country consists of a continental part and three islands in the Caribbean Sea – Bonaire, Saba and St. Eustatius. According to many experts, the Netherlands is a true paradise for entrepreneurs and family people. Interestingly, the local women are independent and do not choose between work and family, combining both perfectly. Dutch men are great family men, ready to carry their beloved in their arms.